Wednesday, February 3, 2010

How much do mice bite and what is the best kind you can get?

I am getting a mouse after christmas, and I have looked at some last night. I was looking at a Female Fancy mouse. Is that a good breed? How much do they bite? Is a male, or female better?How much do mice bite and what is the best kind you can get?
Fancy mouse.How much do mice bite and what is the best kind you can get?
I got a mouse about three months ago. She rarely bites. Only when she is frightened, Curious, or annoyed. it doesn't even really hurt when she bites. i can't tell if its her claws or her biting me. I just went to the pet store and got a Feeder mouse. she was only two dollars which is a lot cheaper than a fancy mouse and she is doing fine. However if you like they way Fancy mice look go for it!


Best of luck!
idk i have gerbils and they are very sweet would get them if i were u but get them as a baby or get two adults that u can breed once and keep a baby. 8)
a female is only better if you want babys.....if you don't want babys get a male....and chubby mice don't bite as much...............Also you should get a gerbal
What's the best kind you can get? Okay, I'm going for the latter. The best kind of mouse bite you can get is the one where it gets infected, hopefully with the Plague or some other form of stupid disease. But, you want the teeth to sink right into your body, lets say, if a mouse bit you on your hand, you want to see their teeth coming out the other side of your hand. That's a good one, another good one is where they bite you, but pull their teeth downwards, making a gash along your hand, which causes a lot of bleeding. Those two are pretty good ones, you should go for those.
Oh I've had a mouse!! Just get them at a regular pet store like Petco or something. But get a female, the males are more territorial and they pee a lot and the cage will stink. My mouse never bit, but she was hard to catch for the first week. It's fun because she would crawl up me and my friends arm and stuff. But yes mice are very good pets, as long as they have a wheel to run on because they have A LOT of energy. I would suggest Super Pet Crittertrail Double Decker Habitat. So mice are not usually prone to biting, unless they're really afraid. I would suggest a female because the males are more prone to biting, and smell more. Good Luck!!!!
';What is the best kind you can get?'; One's that don't bite.

No comments:

Post a Comment