Friday, February 12, 2010

How can I find mice breeders in Lakeland Florida?

I need an average of 25~50 live mice per week. I don't want to raise my own.How can I find mice breeders in Lakeland Florida?
Your best bet would be to go to ur local reptile store and see if they sell live mice and if they do tell them how many u need and how often u need them and they will be happy to get u the source as a reptile store has many sources for things like thatHow can I find mice breeders in Lakeland Florida?
Holly Molly Mad House....What are you feeding??


Godzilla?? Let us know what it is...Good Luck!!
go to your local pet store and just ask where they get their mice,don't said why,just tell them you were just wondering.or try kingsnake.com,they have a site,where you also so can buy frozen in bulk
GO TO A PET STORE AN ASK WHERE YOU CAN BY FEEDING MCE FOR YOUR SNAKE
buy a really horny mouse and let him go, follow him, mice are smart, he will find the place.
rodentpro.com

No comments:

Post a Comment