Sunday, February 7, 2010

What is the best bedding for fancy mice?

For my mice I have always used Katee's Cedar. It is natural, smells great, and if the mice eat it, it wont harm them. I tried the cotton fluff stuff but they kept trying to eat it so I got rid of it. What do you use for your mice? And what is best bedding for them?What is the best bedding for fancy mice?
any kind of pine's good. or aspen. i heard somewhere that cedar's bad for using with small animals, like it may have chemicals that are bad for them or something? i don't know. i'm sure it's probably fine. for my gerbils, i use pine, and i give them cardboard tubes (like paper towel or toilet paper tubes) and they chew those up to make bedding.What is the best bedding for fancy mice?
I don't really know,but I know someone who does!I don't exactly know WHO it is but I found their email and I emailed them and they said that they help all rodents.Whether they look after them or they answer questions about them.Their email is Pet_service@yahoo.ca .Hope I helped!
the best bedding for mice is a bunch of ripped up newspaper or saw dust
i have fancy mice and the best bedding would be PetsPick Pine Bedding..it really works..you should try it

No comments:

Post a Comment