Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I need to get rid of the mice in my house?

I know I need to plug up any holes I find. Will that expanding foam insulation stuff that comes in a can work? Or will they just chew through that too? Any suggestions appreciated.I need to get rid of the mice in my house?
This question was just asked:





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>





The foam would be a temporary solution.





bgI need to get rid of the mice in my house?
i have used that and the electronic plug in types they get rid of all pests in the house (except the husband)
I've had mice in several apartments (which is what I get for living off the beaten path). Going humane doesn't seem to work, so I use the poison that they take back to their nests in combination with plugging up the holes with steel wool. This has always worked within a few days.
you can try putting mouse trapps around with peanut butter mice love penutbutter
Yes, they will just chew right through it. D-con works great, but if you can't find the bodies, your home could stink. Glue traps work, but you'll have to keep buying them and they don't kill. A cat is good suggestion. Plug the holes with steel wool and then the insulating foam. The steel wool will cut up their mouths deterring them from biting anymore at those holes. Or you could hire someone to repair the holes and get rid of the pests for you.


Good luck!
i've got 2 but they are cute!! just like little hair-balls

No comments:

Post a Comment