Sunday, February 7, 2010

Mice??????

Hi, I love mice. I've never really actually looked into it though. I was wondering if they smell? Are they hard to keep? I do have an old mouse cage that I used for my robos. I was wondering if I could use it for mice. Are there any sites I could go on? Do they have any colorations.





Thank you any help will doMice??????
mice are ok pets they dont smell if you clean its cage


they dont live too long though


make sure you get fancy mice though not feeder miceMice??????
yes you can use the same cage......and mice as with all othe caged pets if their cage isn't cleaned regularly it will smell! mice have all different colors....you can google search pet mice colors and it should give you some information! good luck!
Yes mice smell just go to a pet store like petco and put your face up to the cage and breathe in they smell awful. They do have coloration's brown black and light brown or beige. As for the cage a mouse can squeeze almost flat its best to keep them in a glass aquarium with a metal mesh top so they get lots of air. Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment