Wednesday, February 3, 2010

What can my mice eat to keep them staying healthy?

My mice are 2 - 3 weeks old, and i am feeding them rabbit mix that the pet shop owner and the vet suggested. What else can I feed the to keep the staying healthy?What can my mice eat to keep them staying healthy?
give them a colorful diet thats fruits and veggies i used to but these lil strawberry cubes my mice loved themWhat can my mice eat to keep them staying healthy?
All animals love vegetables. Just be sure, no iceberg lettuce, it's mostly water, making it extremely bad and causing diarreah. I reccomend Romaine lettuce and shaws brand mixed froen vegetables. Buy a bag, and wash what you need under hot water until defrosted. Feed to them as is with some romaine lettuce and they love it. Just be sure to remove the uneaten portions daily.
Generally speaking, you shouldn't do anything without your vet's consent,


but the safest thing to do is to go to the library or bookstore


and get a book on the care and feeding of mice.
  • hair braiding
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment