Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I am begining to hear mice under my radiator in my home, what is the best method for getting rid of mice?

just curious, what do professtional esterminators use to kill mice? what ever it is, can I buy and use it also?I am begining to hear mice under my radiator in my home, what is the best method for getting rid of mice?
The best mouse trap you can use (and exterminators use it) is the Rat Zapper. Battery operated, very quickly electrocutes the rodents. You do not even have to look at the dead mouse. Here is a link, http://ratmousezapper.com/I am begining to hear mice under my radiator in my home, what is the best method for getting rid of mice?
If you don't want to use traps or poison, then try one of the two:





1. Mice hate the intense smell of peppermint. Try peppermint oil in various locations.





2. Mice are deterred with the scent of fox urine. I have tried this method in the drop ceiling of my basement and the mice stop coming in. I am assuming this worked. Here is a website where you can purchase it:


http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000BO4鈥?/a>





If you have pets or children, I advise not to use the poison. The mice take time to die and can end up anywhere. And if they end up in the walls, your place will smell for awhile!





Also, keep all food inside cupboards, dishes out of the sink, and a very tidy house. All of these pointers will help keep them away. But do keep in mind it is normal for mice to try to come inside when temps start to drop outside





Good luck
I USE A MOUSETRAP BAITED WITH PENUTBUTTER. I KNOW IT MAY SEEM CRUEL OR UNSANITARY BUT IT WORKS FAST AND WITHOUT POISON SO PETS AND FAMILY ARE SAFE. PROPER PLACEMENT OF TRAPS WILL CLEAR YOUR HOME IN LESS THAN 48 HOURS AND YOU CAN PUT IT ALL BEHIND YOU. USE A TRASHBAG LIKE A BIG GLOVE TO RETRIEVE SPENT TRAPS; PULL IT INSIDE OUT AND TRASH IT.





AND BEST OF ALL YOU CAN GET 4 OF THE GOOD WOODEN TRAPS (the plastic ones don't work) FOR A JUST A FEW BUCKS!





good luck!
The smell of a cat in your home will run the mice away. If you can get a cat, your mice problem will be solved and you would have rescued a kitten from the pound.
get a female cat. males won't hunt, but female cats are good mousers. i have a female cat and she does a great job of keeping the mice under control.
Our exterminator uses glue traps with a bit of Reese's peanut butter cup for bait. Of course if you have peanut allergies you may not want to go this route.
a cat

No comments:

Post a Comment