Sunday, February 7, 2010

How can I convince my parents that mice are good pets?

I want some pet mice, they're cheap, fun, cute and they don't cost much to keep. I've asked mum and she just thinks there gross and she wouldn't want them in her house. How can I convince mum? We had them when I was about 7 and they ate each other. How can I let get her to let me buy some? By the way, I'm 14.How can I convince my parents that mice are good pets?
In all truth, I don't believe mice make great pets. :)





I've owned mice in the past and hand raised litters in order to actually 'tame' mice, as all pet stores around here only sell the crazy biters, but in all honesty, they didn't do much for me.





Sure they're cheap to own and cute but they really, to me, don't strike out as a 'good' pet. If you can get ahold of some exceptionally tame ones, more power to you, however, if I were you, I'd try and convince your mom more into letting you have rats.





They're extremely intelligent, social animals who can be just as cute as mice if you find just the right color. :) Not to mention, you get more bang for your buck with rats.





I love mice, don't get me wrong. But as far as pets are concerned, I'd try for rats instead. ;) But that's just me.How can I convince my parents that mice are good pets?
Well... I don't think they make good pets. Hello!!! If you lived a hundred years ago, you would be trying to get rid of the things rather than try to bring in your house. They can carry disease and can run away if you don't keep them in their cage. They are didrty and frankly smell really bad. You can get them for $2 at a Petland, because no one wants their child to bring home a disgusting rodent. That's why they'er cheap. Mice aren't pets. Same thing with rats, snakes, and a bunch of other creepy stuff that people like to bring into their houses. Plus, they can also be eaten by other pets you may have such as cats and dogs.





ps. You thought it was cute that they ate each other?
I see that you adore mice! You should try when you go to the pet store to buy them that they are not going to chew holes out of everything and yes, they are cheap and they don't eat alot. By the way: you could buy/build a run for them and like a bed sit so they won't get under your feet!
ehh i dont want things in the house like that either, so i cant blame your mom.





my sister wants a pet rat, and my mom has agreed to get her one if she passes all her classes this year. try something like that.





(:
you dont want mice


it will make your house smell so bad


you will want to puke


listen to me you dont want mice
You have to give respect, to earn it.

No comments:

Post a Comment