Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What do mice eat besides pet store food?

My friend has a mouse that lives in her room and it doesn't bite so I offered to catch it, but before I do i need to know what it eats. I don't have any mouse or hamster food :/ What can I give it instead?What do mice eat besides pet store food?
CHEESEWhat do mice eat besides pet store food?
Well basically they will eat anything that we can. You could use something really convenient like bread but they'd especially like a piece of cut fruit or some sunflower seeds or raisins so you could try those. That's if you intend to catch it..





If after that, you intend to keep the mouse as a pet, then I advise that you either release it someplace or dispose of it humanely. A wild mouse, however cute will probably be carrying a host of parasite and germs which you would not want to come into contact with.





Good luck with the mouse..
It will eat anything,and it will only eat healthy things.They have a method of knowing what foods are cancerous and will avoid them.Try bread ecspecially rye bread,fruit,vegetables...it probably wont eat whit e braed and any fruits or vegetables it knocks back are probably infested with pesticides,thats why it wont eat them,it knows where theres danger in food.
Um..maybe a little brid seeds,and cantalope,corn(but in little peices.),apples(but in very tiny slices!)Well..that's it,for me.I have th same problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment