Sunday, February 7, 2010

What are the critters that look like mice but have shorter tails called?

And how can you get rid of them? They are all over the place in the courtyard at my work. They bury themselves in the ground too. They are getting very brave coming out when people are around, last year one ran up on a lady's leg. These things are creepy.What are the critters that look like mice but have shorter tails called?
moles


put poison in there hole or water....or get a cat they'll keep them awayWhat are the critters that look like mice but have shorter tails called?
This is the pet section. You will not get an answer on how to kill something on this forum. They are God's creatures too. Who are you to want to kill an animal because it is creeping you out. I dont believe in poisoning any animal. I only believe in terminating an animals life if it is terminal and in pain. Otherwise it has as much rights to be on Gods Earth as you and I. Deal or went pants that has elastic at the bottom. They are probably just hungry and thirsty.
it is definitely a chinese hamster does it look like this


http://www.midlandhamsterclub.co.uk/hamster/chinese.html
I think they are voles...but they could be minks.....I highly doubt they are minks though....I would go to a pet store...they have mouse things there
voles.same way you do for mice.traps,poison,cats
you need some poison and traps or BOMBS
voles..........but honestly is it your job to get rid of them and F.Y.I. this is the PET section the PEST section

No comments:

Post a Comment