Friday, February 12, 2010

What is the best way to get rid of mice in the long run?

I have the mouse trap with PB down and I have killed many mice but I want a long term solution. We kill two to three mice and then they go away for a couple of weeks and then more come. I am afraid of what Orkin will charge me and I can鈥檛 afford it. Can cats really solve this problem? I have toddlers and I don鈥檛 want to get cats until they are ready.What is the best way to get rid of mice in the long run?
Put down some oatmeal mixed with dried plaster and the mice will eat it and turn there stomachs solid in a few days!!!What is the best way to get rid of mice in the long run?
Put steel wool around any opening or holes under your sinks or in your house. Cats really can solve the problem though, I have one and live near a large field and have not seen one single mouse. Go to the humane society and get an older cat they have the smarts to steer clear of your toddlers when they don't want to be messed with
I don't know, i have never had mice in my long run. :)
Get a cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment