Sunday, February 7, 2010

How much time should I give my mice to get used to the environment?

I'm getting 2 female mice tonight. How long should I give them to get use to me and their new home?How much time should I give my mice to get used to the environment?
Hello,





Give them a few days to settle in and get used to their new home and environment. Also, let them get used to your scent by lowering your hand into the cage, for them to sniff.





Good Luck!How much time should I give my mice to get used to the environment?
sometimes it depends on what kind of mice you get but usually it takes about 4 days for them to get settled in. The best way to approach them is to lay your hand on top of the bedding at the bottom of their cage and let them sniff you, once they get used to you they will kind on top of your hand and you can start playing with them.





good luck :)
you shouldn't handle your mice until after at least 24 hours after you get them in their cage. after that just calmly put your hand in the cage and let them sniff it. then you can probably start playing with them.





good luck with your mice.
give them ATLEAST 24 hours to get used to there cage...then you can start introducing your hand into there cage...etc...and start the taming process
2-3 days they need some time to their self and get setteled in let them take there time never move them wail there asleep it ill freak them out and thats when they bite
a couple days

No comments:

Post a Comment