Wednesday, February 3, 2010

How do you keep mice AWAY from a desk with important papers?

It's in the basement, and I know there have been mice down there in drawers doing whatever mice do.





I don't want chewed papers or any disease, so how can I keep the cute but pesky rodents out of my desk?





I can't move the desk ;(How do you keep mice AWAY from a desk with important papers?
You need to find the source of the mice and place traps, bait and eliminate standing pools of water around your home. If you do not want to do this, hire a exterminator.How do you keep mice AWAY from a desk with important papers?
There's a trap called a mouse cube which you can buy at most pet stores,and it is humane (it doesn't kill the mice, it just traps them) and you can also put mothballs and spray perfume down there.
try this and e mail and tell me if it works. I dint have any mice to try it on.


http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=you%20t鈥?/a>
They hate the smell of peppermint.





Some cheese on a trap can catch them.
get a cat
  • hair braiding
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment