Wednesday, February 3, 2010

How do you stop mice from coming into your house?

I have never had problems with mice. I have noticed mouse droppings in one of my cabinets. It is located on an outside wall. I plugged the hole with steel wool and put out mouse poison. The mice keep eating the poison-it's almost like I have a herd of mice entering, but just this one area. I would like to keep them out, please help. I don't think I could handle disposing of a mouse on a trap-I would get sick. How do you stop mice from coming into your house?
Mice can enter through holes and cracks that would seem impossible. One main area is where your pipes enter into cabinets. You have used the right product, steel wool, for blocking but there may be other places. Mice then have litters which increase the population rapidly. throwing away the whole trap (spring type) would be less expensive than the new traps that are mechanical and cost about $3 per trap.How do you stop mice from coming into your house?
cover all holes

Report Abuse



I have 2 cats and have found 3 dead mice (uneaten) in the last 3 days! It's freakin' me out! I had no idea I even had a mouse problem. I had seen 1 or2 6 months ago in my garage %26amp; my husband managed to dispose of them but now it seems they're coming in (as my cats are indoor only). I'm glad I hav

Report Abuse



seal all cracks, holes, etc put mothballs around the outside wall of ur house close to the wall and some under the house but don't over do it under the house or the smell will come inside, especially put them around the areas where u know they could be coming in at, i had a mice problem , did this solved it that day at a very low cost
seal all cracks leading into the home -include the foundation. then, go thru the home and seal all entry ways -like inside cabinets. hire an exterminator.
hi





change the locks

No comments:

Post a Comment