Friday, February 5, 2010

How do I find out where mice are getting inside the house?

I usually hear them first in the bedroom. It sounds like they are crawling around in the vents. Sometimes I think I can hear them outside in our air conditioning unit. Is it possible for them to get inside from the air conditioning unit that's outside? How do I find where they are getting in at?How do I find out where mice are getting inside the house?
first look for little holes a round the house set up mouse traps where you think they might be. you MUST not let them get to the kitchen as they will contaminate food. if you have a low down door way with gaps they can come in there if they are in the first bedroom check under the floorboards. i have bats above my bedroom living in the Attic and it's a place we can't get to in the attic without falling through the ceiling!. if you still can't get to the mice i advise you to get a pest control group.


(the people that get rid of mice in the house and rats and stuff)How do I find out where mice are getting inside the house?
mice can fit into anywhere , you can't know exactly
mice are masters of invasion. It could be vents or from a hole that they ate themselves. Good luck getting rid of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment