Friday, February 5, 2010

How do I get rid of mice odor coming from inside walls?

There is a slightly foul odor that stinks up my bedroom when it gets hot and humid outside. My house has mice and I can hear them in the wall between my bedroom and the bathroom which is right next door. Is it reasonable to assume that the odor is the mice and if so how do I get rid of it?How do I get rid of mice odor coming from inside walls?
It's very likely. It would be a good idea to call someone in to get rid of them. They leave feces and nesting material that will mold and cause harmful allergens and bacteria to get into your air. Sometimes they may even die in your walls and that's a smell you really don't want to live with. (Had a squirrel die in a wall once. Ick.) Especially if you are smelling it- that can't be good. I would call a professional and see about getting them evicted. Then you will need to find out how they are getting in and block their door ways. Then I would look into getting the walls cleaned out. I don't know how that's done. Maybe look into air purifiers, too.


We had a bird problem in the attic of our previous house that made my husband sick. It is not a healthy way to live. The critters like the nice cozy home you provide for them, but they are messy and can contaminate your home.How do I get rid of mice odor coming from inside walls?
Call for help
  • loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment