Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Do feeder mice have parasites or diseases that can be harmful to my snake?

Im getting a ball python and a corn snake..im planning on buying live feeder mice from petco and HUMANLEY killing them at home and then feeding it to my snakes..however..do these feeder mice carry diseases and parasites harmful to my snakes?





And is it enough to feed a baby ball python 1 hopper per week?


and is it ok to feed a baby corn snake 1 pinkie a week?can a baby cornsnake eat a fuzzy?Do feeder mice have parasites or diseases that can be harmful to my snake?
I buy frozen mice and pinkies and thaw what I want in a plastic ';baggie'; overnite, then bring it to room temp. right before I feed my snakes. I have never had any problems with them. I have had a Blair's King ( a.k.a. Gray-Banded King) for 10 years and a young Albino Ruthvens King that I've had under a year and they're doing great....... You never know with live mice, if they get them in healthy, they could still catch something.Do feeder mice have parasites or diseases that can be harmful to my snake?
No feeder mice don't have any diseases. followthis link for info on ball pythons.


http://www.ball-pythons.net/modules.php?鈥?/a>
  • hair braiding
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment