Wednesday, February 3, 2010

How old do mice have to be when they leave their mother?

I have a mouse that had 8 babies a few days ago. I have looked on every site on the internet but they dont give me a good answer. Im planning on selling the baby mice. Please help me!How old do mice have to be when they leave their mother?
ok don't listen to the girl before because it isn't a good judge


my mouse had only two babies but you have to separate the females from the males between 3 to 5 weeks because that's when they become active and you ll have 10000 babies loll.








but id say after 3 weeks you should be good to go, you ll notice they should have all their furry by then and they will not depend on the mother for food however it varies so just make shure they look fully developed and they are self reliant.How old do mice have to be when they leave their mother?
I would just judge it on there size.





thats probibly your best shot

No comments:

Post a Comment