Friday, February 5, 2010

How do you treat fancy mice with an antibiotic therapy?

I have no idea and I'm in great urgency because my fancy mouse has fallen ill and I don't know how to provide an antibiotic therapy.How do you treat fancy mice with an antibiotic therapy?
However your vet, who prescribed the antibiotics, tells you to...How do you treat fancy mice with an antibiotic therapy?
i had a gerbil that i had to give medication to, and it came in a syringe that i put in her mouth and squeezed off the measured dose. when you do it, hold its head firm because it will struggle a bit. most of the time she just licked medicine off the tip
is you really are urgent .. then see to a vet is it worth the risk of her death... i mean i know vets can be expensive trust me i know lol. but my hamster got better by the day... see if the vet can help you with your mice.





Good Luck.
Just ask your vet
hahahahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment