Friday, February 5, 2010

How do I repel squirrels and mice in my attic?

I've had problems with them eating away at my a/c ducts. I have no idea how they're getting in. Is there anything I can put in the attic that will actually repel them? I know Decon will kill them, but I'd rather know how to keep them out in the first place. Thank you.How do I repel squirrels and mice in my attic?
Buy a few boxes of moth balls and scatter them all over the attic.How do I repel squirrels and mice in my attic?
HONEY USE THE RAT POISON ITS GOING TO BE GETTING COLD SOON.ALL THEY NEED TO DO IS A LITTLE MATING AND FORGET IT THE NUMBER OF RATS WILL DOUBLE.THEY ARE NASTY I SAY DE CON THEM
Go to your hair dresser or barber and get the hair they sweep up and scatter it around yourattic , this work on most little critters, try to find how the little boogers are getting in and repair their entrence , p/s find a old hippy and give him a Kojac , don,t kill them up there you will have a smelly attic
I tried this years ago for a different reason, but it had the desired effect and I had no idea these little pesks were in my attic.





I have asthma so I called a company that cleans air ducts. They did a great, thorough job. My home smelled marvelous for about a year after, and everything in the attic crawl space was removed, and everything in the air ducts. What a blessing. I now have it done every year.





Good luck to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment