Friday, February 5, 2010

How do I get rid of mice in my house?

I have tried glue traps, mice cubes, and snap traps (12 traps total) and have not caught a single mouse. I even covered my house in moth balls hoping that would get rid of them, but that didn't work either. I bought one of the sonic high frequency sound things to scare them away and put that in my room. I have found tons of mouse droppings in my closet, in the sofa, and even in the beds! I am totally freaked and very upset!How do I get rid of mice in my house?
I'd let a black rat snake loose, myself -- but if that's not your thing, get the poison pellets or traps w/ peanut butter. Place them in the room corners, closet or wherever else you see the droppings.





here's a green solution - i haven't tried it, but it sounds good:


http://www.mousebgone.com/





I would also try to find where they're coming in and get it sealed up.How do I get rid of mice in my house?
I had mice once, and the only thing i could do was put a bunch of poisons out and try and keep the house spotless so they didn't find any food or crumbs laying around. I once caught 3 mice buy filling my kitchen sink with soapy water and putting some dirty pans in it. The mice went after the food and jumped in the water then drowned, the soap just made the grime come off of the pans so the mice would want it even more. As to get rid of them completely try to find where they are coming in the house at. they came into my house buy coming up through the sink pipes, apparently the workers that built the house left big holes where the pipes came in. Good luck.
you will need a plug in device in every room. you poor thing it must be awful. set the snap traps behind sofas in your airing cupboard and where you see droppings. sprinkle some talk around corners to try find out where they are getting in, you may see footprints in the talc, check outside too as you may have a large nest out there. i really hope you get sorted but maybe you will have to call in the professionals. good luck
Nooooo dont use traps! there are devices that you plug in and they emit a frequency that rodents hate! They just wont come into your house. They dont effect dogs or anything! Its so much nicer for the rodent (even if they are vermin that bus around diseases they are still living things. Just let them frolic in a sewer or drain)


This is one for a example


http://www.martleyelectronics.co.uk/pest鈥?/a>





they sell them in argos, asda, random big shops.
Glue traps are in humane, i would get a cat or 2 and put mouse traps(snap) with peanut butter and cheese on them.
find the places where there are droppings like the closet. put the ultrasonic things near or in there.
Get a cat
  • loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment