Wednesday, February 3, 2010

How come my mice are eating the bait off the traps but not getting caught?

I bought about 8 of the old fashion spring traps made by victor and i caught 2 mice which got away and the rest are eating but the trap is not catching them. Do i need alot of peanut butter?How come my mice are eating the bait off the traps but not getting caught?
I find more success with a poison called Recon. It works, but keep it away from kids and your pets.How come my mice are eating the bait off the traps but not getting caught?
Use a small chunk of bacon. Wrap it on the trigger with sewing thread. They will have to work to get it off. Use a trap only once when the mouse is caught.
the victor traps are not very sensitive. you should do glue traps and sprinkle some sunflower seeds in the middle.





http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/im鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment