Wednesday, February 3, 2010

How can i keep mice away from storage?

I just moved to southern CA and want to store my winter jackets in my garage. I will be placing them in a plastic container and putting them on a shelf. Do I need to put mothballs or cedar chips in the plastic container to keep mice away? Or is there something else i should do? I want to make sure they don鈥檛 make a nest in my winter jackets.How can i keep mice away from storage?
I would do both, not only will the ceder chips and mothballs deter the mice but allot of bugs and spiders too.How can i keep mice away from storage?
You don't have to put the mothballs inside. Just surround the area with mothballs like a protective ring around the area. If you put the mothballs in the container your clothes will end up smelling like mothballs unless you place the clothes in a foil lined bag.
Make sure to put out mouse traps around the area. Also seal up the container good put something heavy on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment