Wednesday, February 3, 2010

What type of mice are best for school projects?

In one of my class's i have to make a rube goldberg. What type of mouse should I use for it. I need one that would be really entergetic and run fast an one of those wheels. Any suggestions would be great..................( and no animals will be harmed in this project it just has to run in one of those wheel things that spins.)What type of mice are best for school projects?
I can't answer your question very well until I know what you are doing with the mouse afterwards.





If you plan on keeping the mouse, and you only want one, you should get a male mouse. If you want more than one, you should get females. Male mice will fight with each other.





Any mice will do, but I suggest you try to find a local mouse breeder instead of supporting a pet shop who sells live feeder mice.What type of mice are best for school projects?
What are you going to do with the poor mouse -after- your project??

No comments:

Post a Comment