Sunday, February 7, 2010

What is a good homemade rat/mice repellent to apply on the wires inside my car?

I tried napthalene but it didn't work. Help me because rats in my place seem to have a wide appetite for various objects.What is a good homemade rat/mice repellent to apply on the wires inside my car?
Hot pepper juice.





The chemical capsasin in the peppers is the same thing that makes our mouths burn when we eat it.





Studies have shown that it works as a repellent against rodentsWhat is a good homemade rat/mice repellent to apply on the wires inside my car?
Fresh MINT %26amp; CLOVE!!! Check it: http://www.ehow.com/how_2340830_use-mint-repel-mice.html

Report Abuse



Sorry...did that URL say anything about clove? Thought it had...must have been a different URL I had my eye on, but I did read that, %26amp; YES, hot peppers as well as fresh mint planted around the base of your home %26amp; sprinkled about the infested areas will do the trick, %26amp; reapply every few days.

Report Abuse



A cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment