Friday, February 5, 2010

How do i get rid of mice for good in my home?

I dont want to use any sprays, because my family is allergic to sprays. Also, i cant use anything that can harm my pet hamsters. Does anyone have any ideas? I have used mice glue traps, which help, but i still hear mice running along the walls, any ideas?How do i get rid of mice for good in my home?
Pack steel wool into all the crevices and cracks. It's the only thing they can't chew through. Then keep trapping the ones that are already in.How do i get rid of mice for good in my home?
At bed bath and beyond they have a rodent repllant you plug into your wall, and it sends out sound waves that chase them away. All you need is one for every story of the house. My fiance and I got one for our house and it worked really well.
You have to get those mouse pellets and place them where you are seeing the droppings thats the only way to get them out of there or call a exterminator they will take that bait back to their nests and eat them and die
seal all exits

No comments:

Post a Comment