Wednesday, February 3, 2010

How many mice do you need to trap in your house before you consider yourself ';infested';?

I cant get rid of the little buggers. I have lived in this house 10 years and never had a mouse (in the house. . . only in the garage) and I am about ready to torch the place.How many mice do you need to trap in your house before you consider yourself ';infested';?
Don't know if an exterminator would agree, but if it were my house I'd consider it ';infested'; if I trapped more than two.


Due to the fact that they have collapsible bones in their skulls,a mouse can get into any space that you can fit the tip of a pencil into.


Bite the bullet and call an exterminator. You live in the Southwest and Hantu virus could be a real concern.How many mice do you need to trap in your house before you consider yourself ';infested';?
Just give up and poison them. Every fall I put out enough poison to kill all of those little schmutts for the whole year.
One.
If you have more than one.......you have problems. I have a cat. She brings me them daily, leaves them by the door for some wierd reason...(am thankful for that however) her instincts keep the problem at bay. Mice are like rabbits, if you have two you have more than a few. Good Luck.
One is way too many!!
Don't recall the ratio, but it's something horrendus like for every one you trap, you can count on another six being around. Consider baits as well as traps if poss, if this doesn't help then let me know when the bonfire is and I'll bring the sausages ... Goodluck
one and only
The dictionary just mentions large numbers enough to be harmful or unpleasant, so I would agree more than one is enough to be an infestation.


I don't like poisons because their dead little bodies can cause a stench in your home and then you'll have an insect infestation.





There's an old saying that you can't build a better mouse trap.


Use old fashion mouse traps with peanut butter as bait. Use many traps and immediately reset traps after every kill.





Just be warned, I have had a few mice survive by moving a fraction of an inch and getting caught, but only injured.


Are you ready to finish the job if you need to?





Live traps work well, but I think that is inhumane as they must fight each other to kill the other to eat them unless you empty the trap very regularly.
just one. it annoys me because it clones so fast. you know what i mean.
Rule of thumb: If you catch one --- there are 21 other ones to catch, also. I would consider yourself infested. sorry......
One that is all it takes.
Just one.
  • hair braiding
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment