Wednesday, February 3, 2010

How do I keep mice away without killing them or getting a cat?

I live at a summer cmap and the mice are poop everywhere and trying to burrow through the carpet into my room. I can't handle killing them, and I can't get a cat, is there anyway that I could keep them at bay for a month or so?How do I keep mice away without killing them or getting a cat?
Get the latest Brittney spears CD,turn it on as loud as your speakers will take,and get out of there until it's over.That will scare anything out of there.How do I keep mice away without killing them or getting a cat?
Moth Balls will do the trick, place them around the outside of the house.
You could try live traps. I have never caught aything.





The best that I have found are cats and glue traps. Sorry
get a garden sprayer and mix 1 quart ammonia, 2 heaping tbsp cayanne chili powder, 3 tbsp dishsoap, and 1 small bottle tobasco hot sauce. let mix set overnight and strain out through tea strainer or something similar. add 2 gallons water and spray the perimiter and under the unit if exposed. it will drive the mice away without harming them
mouse traps, but use peanut butter as bait instead of cheese.
you can get a mouse live trap. it has a one way door on it. I usually place a chunk of bread in it, and within 1-2 days my mouse will be caught. then just bring it somewhere far away from where you are at (at least a mile - otherwise it will come back) and release it.
moth balls....

No comments:

Post a Comment