Friday, February 5, 2010

How to get rid of mice in my car?

I have a mouse problem in my car. We have set traps and completely cleaned out the car and they are still in there. Any ideas on how to get rid of them.How to get rid of mice in my car?
give that puppy a good cleaning.....making sure to get any food stuff outa there......also look at the surroundings where you park your car.....no tall grass.....close to dumpster or trash area is no good.....they like to chew on wires too.....have had it happen to me.......they were not inside of my car though......which brings me as to how they are getting inside of your car.......do you haul bags of produce that they could be hiding in......or is there a hole in your floorboard.....check these things out......and if ya still have the problem......put the car up for sale on e-bay...............How to get rid of mice in my car?
Just don't use rat poison...you don't want a dead mouse stinking up the car.
yes get a cat
Make a trail of cheese that leads outside.
If it was me I would sell the car and buy another one because there is no way I would be sititng in that car! If that is not possible try leaving a cat in there for a while.
Get some kind of alarm that makes a shrill noise. They won't like it and will leave because of their sensitive ears.
get an exterminator. is there food or something that mice like that is hidden?
The scent of mothballs is supposed to drive them out of areas so try putting those in your car. Also, try putting peppermint oil on cotton balls. It's another smell they don't like so they will leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment